QUICK, LOOK AT YOUR WRIST.
Is there a medic alert bracelet there? If not, do you wear one when you travel? Ever wear one? Or maybe not a bracelet but a dog tag or other kind of alert?
We recently chatted to various people as well as paramedics at an event, the answers to those questions is a resounding “No.”
Here’s a news flash from our end of the medic alert ID-wearing spectrum as well as the reasons we advocate this:
• Your medical ID provides for a quick recognition of your medical conditions, allergies, medications, or treatment wishes; this leads to faster and more effective medical treatment, helping Paramedics and Doctors.
• Medical ID bracelets reduce treatment errors which may result from not having a patient’s health record during an emergency situation or upon hospital admission.
• A medical ID speaks for you in the event of an emergency if you become unresponsive
• First responders and medical personnel are trained to first look for medical identification jewellery in an emergency. Medical IDs will immediately alert emergency medical professionals to your critical health and personal information.
• There are unlimited reasons for you and your loved ones to wear a medical ID when living with common or unusual medical ailments. A medical ID will save your life and the lives of those you love.
Visit our shop page now and match your Style!